Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Website, Registration, Courses, Scholarship, Loans, Colleges, Entrance Exam, Careers | Naanmudhalvan scheme Details
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin launched the ‘ Naan Mudhalvan (I am the First) in Tamil நான் முதல்வன் (உலகை வெல்லும் இளைய தமிழகம்)’ website on their 69th birthday. This website has been developed for the benefit of students studying in Tamil Nadu. More than 10 lakh people will be gained by this website. Students can get news about Courses, Scholarships, Loans, Colleges, Entrance Exams, Careers, etc.
Chief Minister MK Stalin’s ‘I am the first’ project was launched at a function held at the Chennai Kalaivanar Arena. Chief Minister MK Stalin said this was my dream project. He said the aim of the project was to transform students and youth first.
|Name of the Provider||Government of Tamilnadu|
|Subject||Tamil Nadu Govt to launch Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu MK Stalin|
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Aims
- The new project ‘Naanmudhalvan’ is a skill development and guidance program for the school, college students, students, and youth of Tamil Nadu to be successful not only in their studies but also in life.
- The main objective of the ‘I am the first’ project is to provide 10 lakh young people a year to the country by improving their education, knowledge, thinking, energy and skills.
- The highlight of this program is to identify and further promote the individual talents of government and government-aided school, college, and university students.
- Students will be guided on what to study next, where to study, and how to study.
- Training will be given on how to write in English, speak fluently and prepare for the interview with specialized training to gain individual skills in Tamil.
- Training classes like Coding, Robotics will be conducted for school students in line with the current technological development.
- Summer special classes will be conducted with outstanding achievers in each field.
- Psychiatrists and health practitioners will be consulted on solid food intake, as well as training on fitness, style, dress, manners, and socializing.
- Awareness about Tamil culture and heritage will be created among the students.
- All the trainings for this, direct training with the best trainers, online training, training in his college, training as required by the district training will be given.
- A mentoring center will be set up in each school. For this, a separate art program and syllabus will be developed and a series of classes will be conducted for students studying from 9th to 12th class.
- A system of mentoring will be introduced for students studying in government schools with alumni.
- The scheme will facilitate the teaching of Foreign Languages to the college students of their choice to ensure employment abroad.
- Government Vocational Training Centers will be upgraded to Industry 4.0 standard.
- Admission to top institutions / reputed universities / skill development institutes in the country will be ensured through this series of trainings according to the qualifications and interests of the students.
- Jobs in Tamil Nadu Government Departments and Institutions, Central Government Jobs, Jobs in Other States will be published as announcements under this scheme and trainings will be coordinated.
- Trained beneficiaries will be constantly monitored for employment and continuation. In addition, integrated employment camps will be conducted based on needs.
- A portal will be created containing all the details of the project.
- Under the direct supervision of the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, the Special Program Implementation Department will coordinate the new project ‘I am the first’.
In this Portal Provides a details about
- Entrance Exam,