Madras University Recruitment 2020 | Total Vacancy: 01 | Last date: 13.12.2020 | Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras inviting application for 01 Project Fellow Posts. This Madras University Application form will be available on the official website from 02.12.2020 to 13.12.2020.
Interested candidates are requested to use the Madras University notification 2020 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the Tamilnadu Govt job vacancy posts Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Details of Madras University Recruitment 2020
|Name of the organization||University of Madras|
|Post name||Project Fellow posts|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Notification No.||IC//KB/DST-INSPIRE Project/Project Fellow Advt./2020/520|
|Apply mode||Offline only|
This Madras University jobs comes under the Tamilnadu Govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about Tamilnadu govt Jobs. Aspirants who are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest govt jobs 2020 like all State govt jobs, Central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University
|Sl.No.||Name of the Posts||Vacancy details|
Madras University Need below mentioned educational qualification
- Candidates Should Have M.Sc Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Check Discipline at a detailed advertisement.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|01||Project Fellow||Not mentioned|
How to Apply For Madras University Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Candidates can send their Application on plain paper along with their bio-data and attested copies of Certificates, Marksheets.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit Your Application.
- Postal Address – Dr.K.Boopathi, Assistant Professor, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600025.
- Mail Address – email@example.com
|Sl.No.||Name of the Category||Fee details|
|01||For all Category||No Fees|
Madras University Jobs Follows.
- Written Exam/Interview
|Starting date of Application||02.12.2020|
|Madras University Website|
|Madras University Notification PDF|