Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023 | www.loksabha.nic.in | Posts: Parliamentary Interpreter | Total Vacancies: 13 | Last Date: 03.04.2023
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023: Parliament of India invites applications for Parliamentary Interpreter Post. This Lok Sabha is going to fill 13 vacancies through this employment on a contract basis. This Parliament of India Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form will be available on the Official Website From 07.03.2023 to 03.04.2023. Candidates who are interested in Delhi Govt Jobs can apply without fail.
The Parliament of India Official website is www.loksabha.nic.in. This Lok Sabha Notification pdf copy and Application form are available on the official website. We will provide all the Direct links at the end of the page. Aspirants are requested to use the Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023 selection process, Educational qualification, Age limit, Result, How to apply, Important dates, Direct Links, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the online application form regarding the Lok Sabha vacancy 2023, you can ask through the comment section
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the organization||Parliament of India|
|Post name||Parliamentary Interpreter|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||13|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Notification No.||Advt. No. 02/2023|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Parliament of India Recruitment 2023. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Kurnool District Jobs, Andhra Pradesh Jobs, Results, Admit card, Merit List on this Page.
Parliament of India Job Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Parliamentary Interpreter||SC-02, OBC-04, UR-06, EWS-01||[Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Lok Sabha Parliamentary Interpreter Recruitment 2023
- For English/Hindi Interpreters: Qualifications: Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject at the Degree Level or Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory/elective subject at the Degree Level or Master’s Degree in any other discipline with English and Hindi as compulsory/elective subjects at the Degree Level.
- Desirable: (1) Experience in translation or interpretation work; and (2) Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by NIELIT.
- For Regional Language Interpreters: Qualifications: Master’s Degree in English or any other discipline (with English as a compulsory/elective subject at the Degree Level) with regional language(s) concerned as recognized in the Constitution of India as a compulsory/elective subject at the Degree Level.
- Desirable: (1) Experience in translation or interpretation work; and (2) Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/ National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by NIELIT.
- The Upper Age Limit Should be 35 Years
How to Apply For Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023?
- Aspirants can apply Online mode
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply.
- Fill out the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit Your Application
- There is no application fee
- Oration Test
- Written Test
- Simultaneous Interpretation Test
- Personal Interview
|Starting Date of application||07.03.2023|
|Last Date to submit an application||03.04.2023|
Candidates are requested to download the Notification Pdf and check the Application form. If this job information is enjoyed, click the employment news page to get more job information and join the telegram to get all updates instantly.
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Weekly Employment News