LIC Development Officer Recruitment 2023 | LIC ADO Notification 2023 @licindia.in | Post Name: Apprentice Development Officers | Job Vacancies: 9394 | Last date: 10.02.2023
LIC Development Officer Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India announced a Notification regarding the Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Notification on 19.01.2023 at the official website. LIC are inviting applications for Apprentice Development Officer Posts on Regular Basis. This LIC Development Officer online application form will be available on the official website from 21.01.2023 to 10.02.2023. LIC ADO recruitment 2023 Exam Date is 12.03.2023 and the Main Exam date is 08.04.2023. LIC ADO Salary is Rs.51500/-
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates, who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officers in the jurisdiction of the various Division South Zone, North, North Central, Central Zone, East Zone, South Central Zone, Western Zone, East Central Zone.
LIC Development Officer Notification 2023 Details is available at @www.licindia.in. Interested candidates requested to use the LIC Development Officer 2023 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding licindia.in Development Officer Recruitment 2023, you can ask through the comment section
LIC Development Officer Recruitment 2023 Details
LIC Development Officer or Assistant Jobs is a very good opportunity. The Job Locations are across the India. Candidates who fulfill the LIC Development Officer eligibility criteria can apply through online mode.
|Name of the organization||LIC|
|Post name||Development Officer|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||9394|
|Job Location||Across India|
LIC Development Officer Selection process is based on Online written examination [Prelims and Mains] and followed by an interview. You can know the LIC Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced LIC Recruitment 2023 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs, LIC Development Officer Admit card and results on our page.
LIC Development Officer Job Vacancy
|Region||No. of Post|
|Central Zonal Office (Bhopal)||561|
|Western Zonal Office (Mumbai)||1942|
|Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata)||1049|
|East Central Zonal Office (Patna)||669|
|North Zonal Office (New Delhi)||1216|
|North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur)||1033|
|Southern Zonal Office (Chennai)||1516|
|South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad)||1408|
LIC ADO Notification 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates eligible for recruitment are classified into three categories, namely, LIC Agents Category, LIC Employees Category and Others Category (Open Market)
What qualification do you need to join LIC ADO?
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.(i) For LIC Employees category and LIC Agents category, in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India established under a statute/approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from Others category (Open Market ) for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer, in both Urban and Rural area, should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in India established under a statute/ approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
LIC ADO Age Limit
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.01.2023. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 both days inclusive only are eligible )
- Check the age relaxation to official notification
LIC Development Officer Salary Details
- Basic pay of Rs. 51500/- per month – other admissible allowances as per rules
How to Apply For LIC Development Officer Recruitment 2023?
candidates who are interested in LIC Development Officer Job Vacancy can apply through Online mode, so the aspirants can follow the below steps to apply.
- Candidates can apply to the Online Mode.
- Candidates go to the official website at www.licindia.in download the official notification
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit Your Application
- SC, ST, Pwd – Rs.100 plus transaction charges
- UR, OBC, others- Rs.750/-
LIC Development Officer Selection procedure
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
LIC Development Officer Syllabus
- Reasoning Ability
- General Knowledge
- Data Analysis
- Insurance and Financial Market Awareness
|Starting date of Application||21.01.2023|
|Last Date for Submission||10.02.2023|
LIC Development Officer Recruitment Application form
The official website for this LIC Development Officer Recruitment is www.licindia.in. Before applying for the LIC Development Officer Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc.,
|Weekly Employment News|