Join Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Course 2022 | Indian army b.sc nursing application form 2022 | Military Nursing Service Exam 2022
Join Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Course 2022: Ministry of Defence, Indian Army Announced for Military Nursing Course 2022 by Online Mode. Application are invited from female candidates for admission to 4 years BSc nursing course 2022, on successful completion of nursing training, the candidates will be granted permanent or Short Service Commission in the military nursing service under the terms and conditions laid down for grand of such Commission. This Military Nursing Service application form 2022 will be available on the official website from 11.05.2022 to 31.05.2022.
Indian Army announced the Selection for 2022 MNS Courses. The Eligible candidates can apply for this MNS Service by online mode only. The Military Nursing Service official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army MNS 2022 Application form and Notification Direct Link is available at the end of the page. If you have any doubt regarding the Military Nursing Service application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Join Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Course 2022
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Vacancies are filled through Online mode. This is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who are interested in Army Nursing Jobs. Indian Army MNS Links activated till 31.05.2022. This Indian Army Military Nursing Service Selection Process is based on NEET Score, and there will be written examination and Interview for this selection.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Website to apply||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Starting Date for Application||11.05.2022|
This Army Military Nursing Service Selection comes under the Defense Category. Once you are selected for this selection, Selected candidates can work anywhere in India. You can also know the Army Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in. After that, you can get all the information about the Army Nursing vacancy, age limit, and Salary. In Conclusion, You can find all the information about the Indian Army Military Nursing Service Selection List and Result on our page.
Military Nursing Service Eligibility criteria
- candidates must have Passed in the first term Senior Secondary (12th) examination or equivalent examination with physics chemistry biology (botany and zoology )and English with not less than 50 percentage aggregate marks as a regular student from a statutory or recognised board or university for examinations body.
- candidates who will be appearing for a final year of qualifying exam during the current academic session may also apply provisionally
- Born Between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005
NEET UG 2022 Score
- candidates seeking admission for BSC nursing course at AFMS Institutions we have to mandatorily qualified their NEET UG 2022 to examination conducted by National testing agency
How To Apply online for Indian Army Military Nursing Course 2022?
Military Nursing Courses 2022 is a completely online process that includes Registration, Application Filling, Counselling, College Selection, Payments, and Application Download.
- Go to the official website @Joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Read the Instructions Thoroughly
- Enter Your Full Name
- Create Username and Password in admission portal
- Fill in all particulars without any mistakes
- Choose college and Course
- Make Payment Online
- Submit Your Application form
Indian Army MNS Selection Process
- The shortlisted candidates based on merit of NEET UG score will be called for an objective Computer Based test of General Intelligence and a general English of 80 marks.
- Thereafter the candidates will be subjected to psychological assessment test, interview and medical examination at a designated venue.
- Final selection will be based on come in the merit of NEET UG 2022, CBT, and interview subject to medical fitness
Application Fees for Military Nursing Service Exam 2022
- Rs.200/- By Online Mode
- No Fee for SC/ST
joinindianarmy.nic.in MNS courses 2022 online application
MNS application form 2022 official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Online Application form|
|TN Health Official Website|