JNVST Class 9 admission form 2022 | Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 9th standard Online Application form 2022 | nvsadmissionclassnine.in admission 2022 | Last Date: 15.10.2022
JNVST Class 9 online Application form 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Announced the class 9 Admission 2022 Notification. This JNVST 9th standard 2022 Online Application form will be available on the official website from 05.09.2022 to 15.10.2022. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas school running all states except Tamilnadu, Now released class IX admission form. Interested students apply and attend the 9th class admission test on 11.02.2023.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti issued a admission notification for the class IX 2022 – 23 programme. Candidates who are interested to join JNVST Class IX school can apply through online mode at the official website nvsadmissionclassnine.in. If you have any doubt regarding the NVS Class 9 admission 2022 application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
JNVST Class 9 Admission 2022 Details
|Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
JNVST Class 9 Online Application form 2022 Important dates
- Starting date for online application registration is 05.09.2022
- Last day to register the application online – 15.10.2022
How to Apply NVS class 9 admission?
Online applications may be submitted through NVS Hqrs. Website www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in Last date to apply for Class-IX Lateral Entry test is 15th October 2022
Class 9 admission Exam Centre
The entrance exam for Class IX will be held on Saturday 11 February 2023 at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned district/ Any other center assigned by NVS.
Only those candidates who are bonafide residents and studying Class VIII during the Academic Session 2022-23 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought, are eligible.
A candidate seeking admission must be born between 01.05.2008 and 30.04.2010 (both days inclusive).
Exam Details and Composition of the test
- Date of Examination – Saturday 11.02.2022
- Duration – 2 ½ hours. However, in respect of candidates with special needs (Divyang), additional time of 50 minutes will be provided, subject to the production of certificates from the competent authority.
- Centre for examination shall be the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA of the district concerned/ any other centre allotted by NVS.
- Medium of Language for Examination will be English/Hindi.
- Students have to answer in OMR sheet
Steps To Apply online Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti class 9 Admission form 2022?
- Go to the official website @nvsadmissionclassnine.in
- Read the Instructions Thoroughly
- Enter Your Full Name
- Create Username and Password in JNVST Class 9 portal
- Fill in all particulars without any mistakes
- Submit Your Application form.
nvsadmissionclassnine.in Apply Links
|Online Application form|