IppbOnline GDS Recruitment 2022 | Total Vacancy: 650 | Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks | Last date: 20.05.2022 | IppbOnline GDS Online Engagement
IppbOnline GDS Recruitment 2022: India Post Payment Bank announced a GDS Notification at ippbonline.com on 10.05.2022. IPPB inviting application for 650 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts. This IPPB GDS Online application form will be available on the official website from 10.05.2022 to 20.05.2022. Candidates who are interested in IPPB Bank Jobs can apply through Online mode.
IPPB official website is ippbonline.com. Interested candidates are requested to use the India Post payments Bank GDS Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the ippbonline.com recruitment 2022 Application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
IppbOnline GDS Recruitment 2022 Details
Post Payments Bank GDS jobs is one of the important jobs in India, Because in this GDS Selection process is based on GDS Experience in Post Office, and there will be an Written examination for this recruitment, and this job is permanent central govt jobs in India. Candidates read all the information, if satisfied the eligibility criteria can apply through Online Mode.
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payment Bank|
|Post name||Gramin Dev Sevaks|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||650|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Tamilnadu Post Officeply mode||Online mode|
IppbOnline recruitment 2022 comes under the Central govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about Post Office Related Jobs. Aspirants you are interested in Government jobs or Post office jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest govt jobs 2022 like all IPPB GDS Results 2022 on Our Page.
IPPB GDS Job Vacancy
|Name of the Circle||Number of Seats|
|Jammu and Kashmir||05|
Eligibility criteria for IPPB Gramin dak Sevaks
- Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a GDS.
- 20 to 35 years [as on 30th April 2022]
- Candidates should have been born not earlier than 30/04/1987 and not later than 30/04/2002 (Both dates Included)
- The Bank shall pay a lump sum amount of INR 30,000/– per month inclusive of statutory deductions & contributions as applicable to the GDSs engaged to IPPB as Executives
How to apply For IppbOnline GDS Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply online mode through @ippbonline.com
- Find the advertisement in the Official website.
- First, register your application
- Make fee payment
- Fill all particulars without any mistakes.
- Submit your application form.
- Basic Information are.,
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Communityiii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
IppbOnline GDS Selection procedure
- Selection will be done based on online written examination. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct Language proficiency test, if needed
- A fee of Rs.700/-/-(Rupees Seven hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division.
|Starting date of application||10.05.2022|
|Last date of submission date||20.05.2022|
IppbOnline GDS Application form Links
The official website for this IppbOnline GDS is ippbonline.com. Before applying for the IPPB Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.
|Notification pdf||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|