Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 | Indian Navy Job Vacancy| Posts: SSC Executive IT | Total Vacancy: 70 | Last Date: 05.02.2023 |Indian Navy Notification @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy is going to recruit unmarried eligible men and Women candidates for the grant of the Short Service Commission (SSC) Special Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. The Total Vacancies announced by the Indian Navy is 70 for SSC Information Technology Branch. Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy jobs can apply only to those who completed MSC, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech. This Indian Navy SSC IT Online Application form will be available on the official website from 21.01.2023 to 05.02.2023.
Join Indian Navy Current Opportunities and Indian Navy SSC 2023 Notification pdf copy is available on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Interested candidates are requested to use the Indian Navy Careers Information regarding the Eligibility criteria, Pay and Allowances, Online Apply dates also, Aspirants interested in Indian Navy 2023 Jobs Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in 2023 vacancy Apply For 70 SSC Officers Posts Online application form fill-up the procedure you can ask comment below.
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the organization
||Information Technology Branch
|| Indian Navy Defence Jobs
|No of vacancies
||Indian citizens Unmarried Male and Female
||Online Mode Only
The Indian Navy Selection Process for this SSC IT Branch is Shortlisting the application and SSB Interview. Due to covid 19 INET Exam is cancelled. Here you will get all information about Indian Navy Careers opportunities. Aspirants who are interested in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment 2023 vacancy to keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the Indian Navy SSC Result, Merit List Pdf, Admit cards, Hall Ticket.
Also Check–> Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2023
Indian Navy SSC Job Vacancy
|SSC Executive (Information Technology)
||Men and Women
Indian Navy SSC Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the under mentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE / B.Tech / other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage):
- (a) MSC/ BE / B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Systems / Cyber Security System Administration & Networking / Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics / Artificial Intelligence), or
- (b) MCA with BCA / BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- Check Official Notification to know about Age relaxation.
|Name of the Branch
|SSC Executive (Information Technology)
||Candidates born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply Online mode only.
- Before Apply read the advertisement Carefully.
- Open the online application form.
- First register with basic details
- Fil in all particulars.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit your application
|Name of the Category
|For All Category
- Shortlisting Application
- SSB Interview
|Starting date of Application
|Last Date for Submission
Indian Navy Online Application form
11 thoughts on “Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Apply 70 Job Vacancy”
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOB
6 Maniyam Patti,
24.Rajive ganthi nagar piliyar kovill street
Hello sir, myself T.K.Hariharan from tamilnadu,i have completed my bachelor of degree in chemical engineering.i found your job offer from a forward message.i am very happy and interested to work in a INDIAN NAVY and i promise you if i got this job i will work sincerely atmost your satisfaction
Keep Watching this website Definitely, we will chemical Engg. Jobs
10&+2 qualification students are eligible or not eligible pls explan sir