Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 | Post: Chef, Steward, Hygienist | Total vacancies: 300 | Matric Recruit Notification at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Navy is inviting application applications from unmarried male candidates for 300 Matric Recruit (chef, steward, and Hygienist) posts through Online mode for Apr 2022 batch. This Indian Navy Matric Recruit Application form will be available on the official website from 29.10.2021 to 02.11.2021. candidates who are interested in Indian Navy Jobs can apply without fail.
Indian Navy MR Notification 2021 is available @ ww.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Aspirants are requested to use the Indian Navy Matric recruit job regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding the Indian Navy MR Notification 2021, you can ask through the comment section
Indian Navy Musician Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the organization||Join Indian Navy|
|Post name||Chef, Steward, and Hygienist|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||300|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Eligibility||Unmarried Indian National|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Job Vacancy 2021
|Name of the post||Vacancy details|
|Matric Recruit (Chef, Steward, and Hygienist)||300|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Matric Recruit
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Indian Navy.
- Interested candidates should have studied 10th from an accredited university or Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2002 to 31 March 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47600- ₹151100)
How to Apply For Indian Navy MR Recruitment?
- Aspirants can apply Online mode only
- Candidates GO to the Official Website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to download the application
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit your application
- It is mandatory to submit a Negative RT-PCR laboratory report of COVID-19 from Govt/ ICMR accredited laboratory by candidates at the time of written examination (Report should be dated a maximum of 72 hours prior to reporting date).
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional
Selection procedure for Matric Recruit
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Medical Exam
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
Dates to remember about the Indian Navy Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||29.10.2021|
|Last Date for Submission||02.11.2021|
Indian Navy MR online form
|Apply Online from 29.10.2021|
|Join Telegram Alert|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.
1 thought on “Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Apply 300 Matric Recruit posts”
Jobcaam.in/indian navy I will com for that