- 1 Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 | Navik and Yantrik |Total Post: 350 | Last Date: 16.07.2021 | Indian Coast guard Yantrik Recruitment 01/2022
- 2 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2021 post highlights
- 3 Eligibility criteria for www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in Navik and Yantrik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Coast Guard inviting application for 350 Navik General duty, Navik Domestic Branch and Yantrik posts. This Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Online apply will be available on the official website from 02.07.2021 to 16.07.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to use the Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik Recruitment Notification 2021 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in 2021 Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2021 post highlights
|Name of the organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post name||Navik and Yantrik|
|No of vacancies||350|
|Exam venue||Anywhere in India|
|Job location||Across India|
|Notification No.||CGEPT 01/2022|
|Eligible||Indian Male Citizens|
This Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2022 comes under the Defence jobs category. Here you will get all information about Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021. Aspirants you are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest govt jobs 2021 like Latest TN Govt Jobs 2021, all state govt jobs, central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Navik General Duty||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
For the Above Posts, Indian Coast Guard Need Below Mentioned Educational Qualification
- Candidates Should hold a 10th, 12th (maths and Physics), Diploma from a recognized board.
- Check the detailed advertisement for more details.
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|For Navik (GD) and Yantrik||Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates
inclusive). (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
|For Navik (DB)||Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive). (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).|
For the Navik and Yantrik Posts, Indian Coast Guard follows
|#1: Written Exam||Check Syllabus At Below Link|
|#2:Physical Test||(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push-up.
|#3: Document Verification||All original Documents, and Police verification|
|#4: Medical Test||Height, weight, Chest, Hearing, and Tatto|
- All General, OBC, EWS- Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST- No Fees
- Payment via Online.
Important Points for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos allow only the inner face of forearms, any other part of the body is not acceptable.
- Cell phones, watches, and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of the Common entrance exam.
|Online registration starts||02.07.2021|
|Online registration close||16.07.2021|
www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in Apply Online 2021
Here you get all links about the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021. Check the Official Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in to get more information. if these Coast Guard jobs 2021 details are useful for you, share this information with your friends.
|Online Registration (Link Open 02.07.2021)|
|Trending Navy Jobs|
|Weekly Employment News|