Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2023 | 49th TES Entry | Total Vacancies: 90 | Last Date: 30.06.2023 | Join Indian Army Registration in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2023: Indian Army inviting application for 90 Vacancies for the Technical Entry Scheme Posts. Candidates who are interested in Army jobs can apply for these TES Entry. This Technical Entry Scheme 2023 Application form will be available on the official website from 01.06.2023 to 30.06.2023.
Interested candidates are requested to use the Indian Army TES Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubts regarding the Technical Entry Scheme, Army Technical Entry, technical entry scheme 2021 application form, TES vacancies, Online application form fill-up the procedure you can ask comment below.
Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the organization
|Technical Entry Scheme
|No of vacancies
|Anywhere in India
|Indian Citizen (Only Unmarried Male)
|10+2 TES 50
The technical Entry Scheme selection process is based on SSB Interview. This Indian Army Jobs comes under the Central Govt jobs 2023 category. Here you will get all information about Central Govt Jobs 2023. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs to keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the Indian Army TES 49 Admit card and Results on our Page.
Indian Army Vacancy 2023
|No. of Vacancy
|Technical Entry Scheme
Join Indian Army Technical entry 49 Eligibility Criteria
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023.
tes entry age limit
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2004 and not after 01 Jul 2007(both days inclusive).
- Lieutenant Level 10 Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain Level 10B Rs.61,300-1,93,900/-
- Major Level 11 Rs.69,400-2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-
- Colonel Level 13 Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier Level 13A Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-
- Major General Level 14 Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16 Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level Rs.18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
How to register For the Technical Entry Scheme 2023?
- Candidates can Apply Online Mode Only.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit Your Application.
- There is no application fee
TES Selection procedure
- SSB Interview
|Starting date of Application
|Last Date for Submission
technical entry scheme 2023 application form