Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Recruitment 2023 | Total Vacancy: 276 | Last date: 30.06.2023 | Flying and Ground Duty Vacancy Notification at afcat.cdac.in
Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2023 Recruitment 2023: Air Force Common Admission Test online applications are invited for the courses commencing in January 2023 for grant short service commission and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission in Ground Duty (Technical and Non Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grand PC, SSC for NCC Special entry scheme. 276 vacancies are going to fill the Indian Air force. This Indian Air Force AFCAT 01 2022 Online Application form will be available on the official website from 01.06.2023 to 30.06.2023.
Interested candidates are requested to use the AFCAT notification 2022 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and links, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
Indian Air Force AFCAT 01 2023 Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Post name||Commissioned Officer|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||276|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Eligibility||Indian citizen (Male and Female)|
|Notification No.||Advt.no 02/2023|
|Apply mode||Online Mode|
This Indian Air Force AFCAT 01 2023 comes under the Central Govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about Central govt Jobs. Aspirants who are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest Afcat 2022 Admit card, Exam Hall Ticket and AFCAT 2022 Result on our page.
AFCAT Job Vacancy Details
List of Vacancies for Various Posts: –
|Men (SSC)||Women (SSC)|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||216/24F/SSC/M & W||05||06|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||215/24T/SSC/ 105AEC/M & W||AE(L) : 98
AE(M) : 38
|AE(L) : 11
AE(M) : 04
|Ground Duty (Non Technical)||215/24G/SSC/M & W||Weapon Systems (WS) Branch: 15
|Weapon Systems (WS) Branch : 02
Admin : 05
Lgs : 02
Accts : 02
Edn : 02
Met : 02
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||216/24F/PC/M and 216/24F/SSC/M & W||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and
10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air force AFCAT Notification
- Candidates should possess a Degree in B.E, B.Tech, Any Degree, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, CA from a recognized university or institution.
- Check the official advertisement for more details like Discipline.
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2024 i.e. born between 02 July 2000 to 01 July 2004 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2024 i.e. born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Marital Status: Candidates must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course and marriage is not permitted during training. A candidate who marries during the period of training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.
How to Apply For Indian Air Force AFCAT 01 2023 Notification?
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Create Login Credential.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Make a payment online.
- Submit Your Application.
- Examination fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for AFCAT entry (not applicable for NCC special entry) may be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application. No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of examination fee. The examination fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway. Applicants are advised to follow the instructions/ steps given on the payment gateway, and also print/keep the transaction details for their records.
- Online Examination
- Practice Test & AFSB interview
|Starting date of Application||01.06.2023|
|Last date for submission online||30.06.2023|
AFCAT Notification Apply Links