- 1 Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 | Total Vacancy: 46 | Last date: 17.01.2021 | Central Govt Jobs
- 2 Details of Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 | Total Vacancy: 46 | Last date: 17.01.2021 | Central Govt Jobs
Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Enforcement Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue inviting application for 46 Legal Consultant Posts on a Contract Basis. This Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 Application form will be available on the official website from 03.11.2020 to 17.01.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to use the Central Govt job notification 2020 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the Central Govt job vacancy posts Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
|JOIN WHATSAPP ALERT|
|JOIN TELEGRAM ALERT|
Details of Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Directorate of Enforcement Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue|
|Post name||Legal Consultant posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||46|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Apply mode||Online Mode|
This Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 comes under the Central Govt jobs category. Here you will get all information about Central govt Jobs. Aspirants who are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest govt jobs 2020 like all state govt jobs, central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 Need below mentioned educational qualification
- Candidates Should Have Bachelors’s degree in Law(B.L.) from Recognized University.
- Check Discipline at a detailed advertisement.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|01||Legal Consultant||Not more than 32 years|
How to Apply For Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates can apply and send their Application form through Post.
- Find advertisements on the official website https://enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Make a Payment via Online.
- Submit Your Application.
- Postal Address: – Joint Director(Admn.), Directorate of Enforcement, Sixth Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.
The Candidates who are engaged as Legal Consultant will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs.80,000/- per month.
Directorate of Enforcement Jobs Follows.
Dates to remember about the Directorate of Enforcement notification
|Starting date of Application||03.11.2020|
Here you get all links about the Directorate of Enforcement notification.
|Directorate of Enforcement Application Form|
|Directorate of Enforcement Notification PDF|