- 1 DGPM Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar, MTS | Total Vacancies: 24 | Last Date: 05.11.2021 | www.dgpm.gov.in
- 2 DGPM Recruitment 2021 Highlights
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for www.dgpm.gov.in Recruitment 2021
- 4 How to Apply For DGPM Recruitment 2021?
DGPM Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar, MTS | Total Vacancies: 24 | Last Date: 05.11.2021 | www.dgpm.gov.in
DGPM Recruitment 2021: Directorate General of Performance Management invites job applications for the vacancy of Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar, MTS Posts under Sports Quota. Totally 24 vacancies are going to fill the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs, Government of India. This DGPM Jobs 2021 Application form will be available from 09.10.2021 to 05.11.2021. Candidates Who are interested in Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar, MTS Jobs can apply without fail.
DGPM Notification PDF and the application form are available at www.dgpm.gov.in. Candidates are requested to use the CBIC DGPM Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you have any doubt about the Directorate General of Performance Management Recruitment application form fill-up, you can ask for the comment below.
DGPM Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Directorate General of Performance Management|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr-II, Havaldar, MTS|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||24|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Application Ending Date||05.11.2021|
The Directorate General of Performance Management Bharti Selection Process based on Data Entry Speed Test, Skill Test, Examination of Physical Standards & Physical Efficiency Test. Here you will get all information about New Delhi Job Vacancy. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs to keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest Govt Jobs 2021 like all State govt jobs, Central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Apprentice Jobs, Nurse Jobs, and Faculty Jobs. You can find all the information about DGPM Result, admit card, Hall Ticket on our Page.
DGPM Job Vacancy Details 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for www.dgpm.gov.in Recruitment 2021
- Applicant should have a 10th/12th/Degree From a recognized University or Board.
- Check the Discipline at the Detailed Advertisement.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 Years
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Havaldar||Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-|
|M.T.S||Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-|
How to Apply For DGPM Recruitment 2021?
- Aspirants can apply to Offline Mode.
- Candidates go to the official website at www.dgpm.gov.in download the official notification
- Fill in all Particulars without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit Your application to the below mention address
- Address: Assistant Director (Cadre) Directorate General of Performance Management Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate New Delhi-110002
- There is no application fee
- Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their past performance (Certificate based) in the recognized tournaments/ Events mentioned above on and after 01.04.2015 and the Field trial.
- Then again candidates will be shortlisted as per the merit and they will be called to undergo Data Entry Speed test in case they have opted for the post of Tax Assistant, Stenography skill test in case they have opted for the post of Stenographer Grade-II and Examination of Physical Standards & Physical Efficiency Test in case they have opted for the post of Havaldar.
|Starting Date of application||09.10.2021|
|Closing Date of application||05.11.2021|
The Candidates are requested to download the Notification Pdf and check the Application form. If this job information is enjoyed, click the employment news page to get more job information and join the telegram to get all updates instantly.
|Notification PDF and Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Weekly Employment News||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Alert||Click Here|