- 1 CSIR IICT Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Junior Secretariat Assistant | Total Vacancies: 18 | Last Date: 08.08.2021 | Indian Institute of Chemical Technology | CSIR IICT Hyderabad Recruitment
- 2 Overview of the CSIR IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
- 3 CSIR IICT Job Vacancy 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for www.iictindia.org Recruitment
- 5 How to Apply For CSIR IICT Recruitment?
CSIR IICT Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Junior Secretariat Assistant | Total Vacancies: 18 | Last Date: 08.08.2021 | Indian Institute of Chemical Technology | CSIR IICT Hyderabad Recruitment
CSIR IICT Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology invites applications for 18 Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts. This CSIR IICT Recruitment 2021 Notification will be available on the Official Website from 09.07.2021 to 08.08.2021. Candidates who are interested in Central Govt Jobs can apply for this CSIR IICT jobs 2021. Keep watching our www.jobcaam.in website or official website to get more updates.
Aspirants are requested to use the IICT Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding IICT Jobs 2021, you can ask through the comment section
Overview of the CSIR IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
|Name of the organization||Indian Institute of Chemical Technology|
|Post name||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||18|
|Job Location||Hyderabad -Telangana|
Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs 2021 on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced CSIR IICT Recruitment 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
CSIR IICT Job Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)||08|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)||05|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for www.iictindia.org Recruitment
Educational Qualifications IICT Hyderabad Recruitment
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates should have studied 12th from an accredited university or Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||28 Years||Rs.29000/-|
How to Apply For CSIR IICT Recruitment?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Make a Payment Online
- Submit your application and Hard copy submit to the below mention address on or before 23.08.2021
- Address: CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana
|Name of the Post||Fee|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs.100/-|
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- This CSIR IICT Job Notification 2021 follows competitive written examination and typewriting test on Computer
Dates to Remember About this CSIR IICT Recruitment
Dates to remember about the CSIR IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Application||09.07.2021|
|Last Date for Online Submission||08.08.2021|
|Last date of receipt of Hardcopy of online application||23.08.2021|
CSIR IICT Application form
Here are all the links to the CSIR IICT Latest Notification 2021. This CSIR IICT Recruitment 2021 Notification is available at www.iictindia.org. Kindly check the Official Website to get all Details.
|CSIR IICT Notification PDF and Apply Online|
|CSIR IICT Official Website|
|Weekly Employment News|
|Join Telegram Alert|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.