- 1 Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancy: Various | Post: Volunteers | Last date: 01.03.2021 | TN Court Recruitment 2021 | Chennai Jobs 2021
- 2 Details of Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021 Highlights
- 3 Eligible For Chennai District Court Volunteers
- 4 How to Apply For Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021?
Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancy: Various | Post: Volunteers | Last date: 01.03.2021 | TN Court Recruitment 2021 | Chennai Jobs 2021
Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021: District Court Chennai inviting application for Various Volunteers Posts. This Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021 Application form will be available on the official website from 25.02.2021 to 01.03.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to use the Chennai Court Recruitment 2021 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the District Court Chennai Recruitment 2021 posts Online application form fill up procedure you can ask comment Below.
|JOIN WHATSAPP ALERT|
|JOIN TELEGRAM ALERT|
Details of Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the organization||District Court Chennai|
|Post name||Volunteers posts|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs-Temporary|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Apply mode||Offline Mode|
This Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021 comes under the Tamilnadu Govt Jobs category. Here you will get all information about Kerala Jobs. Aspirants you are interested in Government jobs to Keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest TN govt jobs 2021 like all state govt jobs, central govt jobs, Defence Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, and, Faculty Jobs.
Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021 Post Details
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy details|
Eligible For Chennai District Court Volunteers
Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021 Need below mentioned qualification
- Teachers (including retired teachers)
- Retired Government servants and senior citizens.
- M.S.W students and teachers.
- Anganwadi Workers.
- Students & Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers).
- Members of non-political, service-oriented NGOs and Clubs.
- Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other
- Self Help Groups including marginalized/vulnerable groups.
- Any other person having basic educational qualifications and service attitude towards public
- Check the Official Advertisement
- No remuneration will be paid for Para-Legal Volunteers.
- Service is temporary and will be suitably rewarded with an honorarium of Rs.500/-.
How to Apply For Chennai District Court Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can get an Application form from the official website.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit Your Application to the below-mentioned address.
- Address: The Secretary,
District Legal Services Authority,
ADR Building, Combined Court Building, Sathuvachari
|01||For General Category||No Fees|
Chennai District Court Jobs Follows.
Dates to remember about the Chennai District Court notification
|Starting date of Application||23.02.2021|
District Court Chennai Recruitment 2021 Application form
Here you get all links about the District Court Chennai Recruitment 2021.
|Chennai District Court Application form|
|Chennai District Court Notification PDF|