- 1 Chennai Collector Office Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Law Officer | Last Date: 08.07.2021 | TN Job opportunities
- 2 Overview of the Chennai Collector Office Recruitment
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Collector Office Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply For Chennai Collector Office Recruitment Board?
Chennai Collector Office Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Law Officer | Last Date: 08.07.2021 | TN Job opportunities
Chennai Collector Office Recruitment 2021: District Magistrate and District Collector, Chennai inviting application for Law Officer posts through Offline mode. This Chennai Collector Office Recruitment board 2021 Application form will available on the official website from 22.06.2021 to 08.07.2021. Candidates who are interested in Chennai Collector Office Jobs can apply for this Recruitment. Keep watching our jobcaam.in website or official website to get more updates.
Aspirants are requested to use the Chennai Collector Office Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding www.chennai.nic.in Recruitment 2021, you can ask through the comment section. Furthermore, details about Government Jobs 2021 will discuss below.
Overview of the Chennai Collector Office Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Chennai Collector Office|
|Post name||Law Officer|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Eligibility||Both male and Female|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Organization address||Chennai – 600001, Tamil Nadu|
You can instantly know the Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Chennai Collector Office Jobs 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
Tamil Nadu Govt Job Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy details|
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Collector Office Recruitment
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Chennai Collector Office Jobs.
- Interested candidates should have studied B.L from an accredited university or Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Check the Official Notification
How to Apply For Chennai Collector Office Recruitment Board?
- Aspirants can apply Offline
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit Your Application
- Address: The District Magistrate and District Collector, Chennai District, Singaravelar Maligai, No.62, Rajaji Salai,Chennai-600 001
- NO Application Fees
Let’s look at the selection process for the above-announced posts.
- This Chennai Collector Office Jobs 2021 follows Interview Method.
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
Dates to remember about the Chennai Collector Office Jobs.
|Starting date of Application||22.06.2021|
|Last Date for Submission||08.07.2021|
Chennai Collector Office Application form
Here are all the links to the Chennai Collector Office Recruitment Board. Kindly the Official Website www.Tamil Nadupolice.gov.in to get more information
|Join Telegram Alert|
Stay tuned to our Telegram Group. Find out more about upcoming jobs and admit cards in Central Govt Jobs 2021.