Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr II, Havaldar, and Multi Tasking Staff | Total Vacancies: 19 | Last Date: 31.12.2021 | www.centralexcisechennai.gov.in
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021: The Principal Chief Commissioner of GST and Central Excise, Chennai Zone Inviting application from eligible meritorious Sportspersons for appointment to the following posts under sports quota for Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Havaldar, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies. Central Excise Chennai is going to fill 19 vacancies through this Employment. This CBIC Department Chennai job Application form will be available on the Official Website from 03.12.2021 to 31.12.2021.
Central Excise Chennai Notification and Online Application is available at www.chennaicustoms.gov.in. For currently announced employment Advertising number is Not mentioned. CBIC Department is about to fill 19 vacancies through this job announcement. Selected applicants will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.25500 – 81100/-. If you have any doubt regarding the www.chennaicustoms.gov.in Recruitment application form fill-up the procedure you can ask for the comment below.
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the organization
||The Principal Chief Commissioner of GST and Central Excise, Chennai Zone
||Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar, MTS
|| Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
||Indian Citizen (Male and Female)
Central Excise Chennai Selection process is based on Screening and followed by Skill Test. Once Selected, the Job Location is Tamilnadu. This Central Excise Chennai job Vacancy comes under the Central jobs 2021 category. Here you will get all information about Central Govt Jobs 2021. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs to keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the latest Central Excise Chennai Hall Ticket, Merit List and Results on our Page.
Central Excise Chennai job vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post
||Rs.25500 – 81100/-
|Stenographer Grade II
||Rs.25500 – 81100/-
Eligibility Criteria for www.chennaicustoms.gov.in recruitment
- Candidates should possess a 10th, 12th, Degree from a Recognized University or an Institution.
- Eligible Sports: i) Cricket (Men) ii) Football (Men) iii) Hockey (Men) iv) Kabaddi (Men) v) Volleyball (Men) and vi) Athletics- Track & Field (WOMEN).
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement or Official website.
- Below 27 Years
- Relaxation as per the Govt Norms
How to Apply For Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can apply Offline.
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit your application to below Address
- Address: “The Additional Commissioner-CCA”, GST & Central Excise, Tamilnadu & Puducherry Zone, GST BHAWAN, 26/1, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai-34.
- The application in complete format with all supporting documents can also be sent to the e-mail.id: email@example.com.
|For All Category
- Sports Performance
|Starting date of Application
|Last Date for Submission
Central Excise Chennai Application form