CDOT Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Project Engineer | Vacancy: 156 | Centre for Development of Telematics Notification @cot.in
CDOT Recruitment 2022: Centre for Development of Telematics invites applications for the post of Project Engineer Posts. 156 vacancies are to be filled by the Centre for Development of Telematics. CDOT Qualification, Terms, and conditions, and applying procedure are explained Below and also available at www.cdot.in.
The Centre for Development of Telematics Official website is www.cdot.in. CDOT Job is Contract basis. The total vacancy is 156 and the Place of work is Jharkhand. Candidates who are interested in CDOT Project Engineer Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubt about filling out the CDOT application form regarding CDOT Notification, you can ask through the comment section.
CDOT Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||Centre for Development of Telematics|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||156|
|Job Location||Bengaluru / New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
CDOT has announced the Interview for the Project Engineer posts. You can also know the Centre for Development of Telematics Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in. After that, you can get all the information about the CDOT vacancy, age limit, Salary. In Conclusion, You can find all the information about the CDOT Admit card and Result on our page.
CDOT Job Vacancy Details 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Project Engineer||156||Rs.1,00,000/- Consolidated remuneration per month|
Eligibility Criteria for cdot.in Recruitment 2022
- Min 65% in (10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in a relevant Discipline from a recognized college/university).
- Check the Discipline at the Detailed Advertisement.
- The Age Limit Should be below 30 Years
How to Apply For CDOT Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants can apply to Online Mode.
- Candidates go to the official website at www.cdot.in download the official notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill in all Particulars without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit Your application