BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Stipendiary Trainee Category I and II | Total Vacancies: 266 | Last Date: 30.04.2022 | Nuclear Recycle Board Notification at nrbapply.formflix.com
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Recycle Board, Kalpakkam announced a advertisement for Stipendiary Trainee Category I & II. Bhaba Atomic Research Center, Nuclear Recycle Board in Kalpakkam has now announced the Stipendiary Trainee Category, Scientific Assistant, and Technician announcement for this year online mode. The total number of vacancies relesed by BARC NRB is 266. Candidates who are interested in Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee Jobs can apply for these jobs without fail.
BARC NRB Online application form is available at the nrbapply.formflix.com from 01.04.2022 to 30.04.2022. BARC NRB Notification pdf and Online Application form is available at www.barc.gov.in and nrbapply.formflix.com. Aspirants are requested to read the BARC Trainee Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding barc.gov.in Trainee Notification, you can ask through the comment section.
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post name||Stipendiary Trainee Category I & II, Scientific Assistant, and Technician|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||20|
|Advertisement No.||Advt No.01/2022|
The first two years of this BARC NRB Stipendiary Trainee Category I & II job will be temporary. At the end of their training period they will be promoted and hired for the position of Scientific Assistant or Technician. You can know the Central Govt Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced BARC Recruitment 2022. Not only that, you can find all the information about BARC NRB Admit card and Results on our page.
BARC NRB Job Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I|
|Stipendiary Trainee category II|
|ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE ALSO INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS IN NRB (Kalpakkam / Mumbai / Tarapur)|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Safety)
|Technician/B (Library Science)
Eligibility Criteria for BARC NRB Stipendiary Trainee
- Interested candidates should have studied Diploma and ITI in concerned Discipline Pass from the recognized board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
Age Limit as on 30.04.2022
- Upto a maximum of five years for SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC candidates.
- Relaxation in the Upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 Riots.
- Age relaxation is applicable to PwBD candidates as per Government rules
|Age||Stipendiary trainee Category I||Stipendiary trainee Category II|
|Minimum||18 years||18 years|
|Maximum||24 Years||22 years|
How to Apply For BARC NRB Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the website nrbapply.formflix.com
- Aspirants can apply Online Mode
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes
- Attach All Relevant Documents
- Submit your application and take the printout
- Trainee category I and DR/1 – Rs.150/-
- Trainee Category II DR/2 and DR/3 – Rs.100/-
- Exemption : (i) Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Ex-Serviceman (only for Post Nos.DR/1 to DR/3)
- Payment Mode: Online
Stipend During Trainee
|Stipend||Category I||Category II|
Upon successful completion of training, the Trainees will be considered for absorption in the following grade at the time of appointment depending on their performance during the period oftraining and interview to be held at the end of the training is Scientific Assistant and Technician B.
- Minimum Height : 160 cms.
- Minimum weight : 45.5 Kgs.
Selection method for Category I
- Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions
- Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview
- The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at
Selection method for Category II
- Prelims Exams
- Advanced test
- Skill Test
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
|Last Date to Submit Application||30.04.2022|
Candidates are requested to download the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Tamilnadu Recruitment Notification Pdf and check the Apply online Page. If this job information is enjoyed, click the employment news page to get more job information and join the telegram to get all updates instantly.