Army Ordnance Corps Tradesman Mate and Fireman Recruitment 2023 | AOC Fireman Notification @aocrecruitment.gov.in | AOC Recruitment Eligibility | Total Vacancy: 1793 | Last Date: 26.02.2023
Army Ordnance Corps Tradesman Mate and Fireman Recruitment 2023: Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) announced a new Notification for Tradesman Mate and Fireman posts on employment newspaper 27.01.2023. 1793 Vacancies to be filled by Army Ordnance Corps. AOC Tradesman Mate and Fireman Qualification, Terms and conditions, and Applying procedure are explained Below and also available at www.aocrecruitment.gov.in. Interested applicants should Submit the application form to Army Ordnance Corps from 06.02.2023 to 26.02.2023 (21 Days from employment newspaper).
Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Official website is www.aocrecruitment.gov.in. The total vacancy is 1793 and the place of work is Anywhere in India. Candidates who are interested in Army Ordnance Corps Tradesman Mate, Fireman, can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubt about filling out the www.aocrecruitment.gov.in Recruitment Application form, you can ask through the comment section.
How do I Join Army Ordnance Corps?
Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) invites Tradesman Mate and Fireman Vacancies through Online mode from 06.02.2023. The Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) is mainly responsible for maintaining, repairing, and storing the weapons, vehicles, and equipment that the army uses in combat. One important role within the AOC is that of the Tradesman Mate Fireman.
|Name of the organization||Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)|
|Post name||Tradesman Mate and Fireman|
|No of vacancies||1793|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
It is always a good idea to keep an eye on Jobcaam Jobs portals and local newspapers for the latest job vacancies in AOC. Additionally, networking with people in your desired field can also be a great way to learn about Army Ordanace Officer job opportunities. After that, you can get all the information about the Army Ordnance Corps vacancy, age limit, and Salary.
In Conclusion, the AOC Tradesman mate and Fireman is a Important role within the Indian army that ensures the safety of soldiers and civilians and the readiness of the army’s weapons and equipment. The work is challenging, but it is also rewarding as it is directly impacting and helping the soldiers in the field. It is a role that requires a dedication to safety, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence.
How many Vacancy available in Army Ordnance Corps 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Eligible Regions List
- Central West Region: MP, UP, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan
- Central East Region: Sikkim, Jharkhand, West Bengal
- Eastern Region: Assam, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh
- Northern Region: Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh
- South West Region: Rajasthan, Gujarat
- Southern Region: Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamilnadu
- Western Region: Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana
Eligibility Criteria for www.aocrecruitment.gov.in Recruitment
What is the Minimum Qualification to join Army ordnance Corps
To be eligible for the position of Tradesman Mate and Fireman in the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC), an individual must meet certain qualifications and requirements
- Candidates completed 10th class, or ITI in Respective discipline are eligible to apply.
- Check the Notification for more details
What is the Age limit for Army ordnance Corps?
- Candidates must be between 18 – 27 years old
- Relaxation as per the Government Norms
What is Army ordnance Corps Salary?
As per the 7th Pay Commission, the starting salary for a Tradesman Mate and Fireman in the Army Ordnance Corps is around 18000 – 63200/- INR per month. Additionally, AOC Firemen may also be eligible for other benefits such as medical coverage, housing, and retirement benefits.
How Can i Apply For Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023?
candidates who are interested in Army Ordnance Corps Job Vacancy can apply Online mode, so the aspirants can follow the below steps by step guide for applying.
- Candidates can apply Online mode
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit Your Application
AOC Selection procedure
- Written Examination
- Physical Examination
- Skill Test
AOC Written Examination syllabus
The written test typically includes questions from general knowledge, Intelligence and Reasoning, and English. The questions are designed to test the candidate’s knowledge and aptitude. The questions are usually of the objective type and are based on the 10th class level.
Physical tests is
- Physical Fitness Test: This includes a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 7 minutes and 30 seconds, and a pull-ups and push-ups test.
- Physical Measurement Test: This includes measurements of the candidate’s height, chest, weight, and other physical attributes.
- Medical Examination: Candidates will be required to pass a medical examination to ensure that they meet the Indian Army’s medical standards.
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
AOC Recruitment 2023 Last Date
|Starting Date of Application||06.02.2023|
Army Ordnance Corps Online Apply links
The official website for this Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023 is www.aocrecruitment.gov.in. Before applying for the Army Ordnance Corps Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.
|Scheme of Exam|
|Weekly Employment News|