AIC India Recruitment 2023 | Posts: Management Trainee | Total Vacancies: 30 | Last Date: 09.07.2023 | Notification at www.aicofindia.com
AIC India Recruitment 2023: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited invites applications for Management Trainee Vacancies through Online mode. 30 vacancies are going to fill by AICOF India. This AICOF application form will be available on the official website from 24.06.2023 to 09.07.2023. Candidates who are interested in AIC India Jobs can apply without fail.
Agriculture Insurance company Notification will be available on the Official Website www.aicofindia.com. Interested candidates are requested to use the AIC India Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the AICOF Recruitment 2023 Offline application form Fill up the procedure you can ask for the comment below.
AICOF Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the organization
|Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
|Central Govt Jobs
|No of vacancies
This AIC India Notification 2023 comes under the Central Govt jobs 2023 category. Here you will get all information about Central Govt Jobs 2023. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs to keep regularly check www.Jobcaam.in to get all information about the AIC India merit list, admit card, AICOF India Results on our page.
AIC India Vacancy 2023
Eligibility Criteria for AIC India MT and HO Recruitment
- Educational qualification should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.06.2023.
- The candidate must possess valid mark-sheet/Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 01.06.2023.
- Percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where class / grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and the fraction of percentage so arrived i.e. 54.99% will treated as less than 55%.
- Where CGPA/OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
|Name of the post
➢ MBA- Rural Management/Agriculture Marketing/ Agri
- Minimum Age: 21 years &
Maximum Age: 30 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through AIC official Notification 2023 for more reference
How to Apply For AIC India Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can apply Online.
- Find advertisements on the official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/aicilmtsep21/
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents.
- Submit your application
|SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 200/- (Intimation charges only)
|All other categories – Rs. 1000/- (application fee including intimation charges)
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.
- Written Exam (Objective and Desriptive)
- Exam Center In Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli
AICOF Important Dates
|Starting date of Application
|Last Date to Submit application in Nats Portal
Candidates are requested to download the Notification Pdf and check the Application form. If this job information is enjoyed, click the employment news page to get more job information and join the telegram to get all updates instantly.
|Weekly Employment News
|Join Telegram Alert