ADA Recruitment 2023 | Posts: Assistant, Stenographer | Total Vacancies: 14 | Last Date: 11.01.2023 | Aeronautical Development Agency Notification @ada.gov.in
ADA Recruitment 2023 Notification: Aeronautical Development Agency announced a new Notification for Assistant, Stenographer posts. 14 Vacancies to be filled by Aeronautical Development Agency. ADA Assistant, Stenographer Qualification, Terms and conditions, and Applying procedure are explained Below and also available at www.ada.gov.in. Interested applicants should Submit the application form to ADA from 21.12.2022 to 11.01.2023 as per the notification.
Aeronautical Development Agency Official website is www.ada.gov.in. The total vacancy is 14 and the place of work is Bengaluru in Karnataka. Candidates who are interested in ADA Assistant, Stenographer Jobs can apply for this Notification. After that, If you have any doubts about filling out the www.ada.gov.in recruitment application form, you can ask through the comment section.
ADA Notification 2023
Aeronautical Development Agency invites Assistant, Stenographer Vacancies Through Online mode. This is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who are interested in Assistant, Stenographer Jobs in CPCB. Aeronautical Development Agency Job Links are activated till 11.01.2023. After the Application Process, CPCB Selection Process is based on Written test, Skill Test.
|Name of the organization||Aeronautical Development Agency|
|Post name||Assistant, Stenographer|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||14|
|Job Location||Bangaluru – Karnataka|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs on our www.Jobcaam.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced ADA Notification 2023 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Department Jobs on our page.
ADA Job Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant||11||Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100) of Pay matrix|
|Stenographer||03||Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100) of Pay matrix|
Educational Qualification for ada.gov.in Recruitment
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Assistant||1. Atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science / Business Administration / Business Management from a recognized university.
2. Possess a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting corresponding to 9000 KDPH on Computer.
|Stenographer||1. Atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce /Science / Business Administration / Business Management from a recognized university.
2. Certificate of passing atleast Junior English Shorthand and Junior English Typewriting exams conducted by any Government recognized Board/ institution or equivalent
Atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science / Business Administration / Business Management from a recognized university WITH Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice conducted by any Government recognized institution or equivalent having Shorthandand Typewriting as part of the curriculum.
- The Age Limit Should be 30 Years
How to Apply For ADA Bangalore Recruitment 2023?
- Aspirants can apply Online mode
- Find advertisements on the official website.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit Your Application
- The process of selection for both the posts involves two levels i.e Level 1: Written test (Objective and Descriptive type) and Level 2: Skill test.
- Level-1: (Common for both the posts of Assistant & Stenographer): The written Test will comprise objective type of questions covering General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Knowledge/Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical ability and Arithmetic etc. and Descriptive type of questions covering paragraph/precis writing, Letter writing etc.
- Level-2 : For the post of Assistant: Skill test in English typewriting (on computer keyboard) For the post of Stenographer: Skill test in English typewriting (on computer keyboard) and English shorthand.
Skill Test Norms:
- (a) For the post of ‘Assistant’
English Typewriting on computer keyboard @ 30 w.p.m corresponding to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- (b) For the post of ‘Stenographer’
(i) English Typewriting on computer keyboard @ 40 w.p.m corresponding to 12000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
(ii) Dictation in English: – 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m &
(iii) Transcription: 50 minutes (on computer)
Dates to Remember About this Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||21.12.2022|
ADA Recruitment Application form
The official website for this Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment is www.ada.gov.in. Before applying for the ADA Job Vacancy candidates can study all the details, including the Number of posts, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and etc., because of the application fees is non-refundable.
|Notification pdf link|